Amazon is offering Prime Members an early opportunity to grab some Black Friday deals before the November rush. Dubbed the Prime Early Access Sale, the two day event will feature deals across multiple categories. You’ll need to be a Prime Day member to access these deals, which you can sign up for here.
Throughout the event, Amazon will be dropping new deals every 30 minutes on their Early Access page, so you may want to keep an open browser on the central hub. Oh, and If you work up an appetite after all of that shopping, Amazon is offering 20% off (up to $10) on Grubhub+ orders (details here).
Here are some of our picks:
- What Do You Meme is offering up to 30% on select games. (link)
- Crest is offering 35% off of Whitening Strips (link).
- PureSpa is offering 36% off of select Diffusers (link).
- The most impressive deals we’ve seen so far have been on Smart Fire TV. If you’ve been thinking about a TV upgrade, now may be the right time. (link)
- Apple is offering $200 off of select Macbook Air Laptops, and 40% off 2nd Gen Airpods. (link)
- Amazon is offering steep discounts on their own devices, including Echos, Tablets, and Rings. (link)
- Bose, Sony and JBL are offering up to 50% discounts on select headphones, earbuds, and speakers. (link)
- Air Fryer recipes have been dominating our social feeds, so these Ninjas are quite tempting. (link)
- For coffee hounds, Keurig is offering 40% off select products. (link)
- On a health kick? Vitamix is offering 40% off select blenders. (link)
- Peloton is offering a rare 15% discount on their flagship bike. (link)
- iRobot is offering $200 off of select Roombas. (link)
- Casper is offering up to 30% on Mattresses. (link)
- Dog owner? Make sure to check out the 50% off sale on a BarkBox subscription. (link)
That’s just a taste of the Prime Early Access Sale, but head over to the main sale hub for more great deals.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links, which Gimme may earn commissions from.